Saturday 14 March 2009

Sequoia in KK Hospital


My little anjo was admitted to KK Hospital on Jan 7 after she had been having a 40 degree fever for 3-4 days since Jan 4!!!. She also had a 40 degree fever, red rash like spots all over her face and I totally freaked out!!! Turns out she had a bad UTI and we had to check in immediately. We ended up staying for 4 loooonnnngggg days!

She had an IV fitted into her 3 horrible times!!! That's because she kept pulling it off. One night at 3am, she yanked it right off and there was blood spraying all over my T shirt, her hospital garb, the bed... the floor... i almost fainted!!!


After I realized how bruised her little hands were, I pleaded with them to stop putting the IV in... they punctured both right and left veins as she continued to yank them off... gees... maybe she'll be a doctor since she has no apparent fear of needles and blood :-)

No comments: