Monday 13 July 2009

July 2009 - Fun & Laughter

Having a sunny day at the pool... taking a breather now...

My face is smeared with chocolate from my 1st chocolate wafer...

I love bangles, leg bands... i put anything on... here i am wearing Mom's silver bracelet as a leg band...

Another of Mom's hair band as a leg band... at my Aunt Jen's 10th anniversary dinner party... see I told you :-) I'm so vain....

Oh, here I am... eating a piece of walnut bread at my Aunt Jen's anniversary party... i'm starving... when are we having REAL FOOD???

OK, game over... I want it off now, Mom!!!

I love sitting on the toddler sofa....

I love water!!! I really do... me and my cuz, Anjali and Amisha...

I want the ball, guys!!!

Check out the grin on my face... i am soooooo happy!!!

I'm at my cousin's house playing.... I am sooooooo happy... check out the grin on my face!!!

I am getting super confident... look at me!!! I am at the top of the slide. I climbed up all by myself... with the help of my rubber "suction" soles! I feel like spider woman!

Here I am again! I love the kids' playground...

Mommy dearest and I....

No comments: